Whether you’re new to running or an old hand, whether you’re a local or visitor, you won’t regret signing up for this year’s Nashville Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5k on November 11th! The race route weaves its way through historic and scenic areas of Nashville, including The Gulch and East Nashville. As you make your way to the finish line, you’ll feel the spirit of Nashville as you race down Broadway and past the famous honky tonks. The race offers a truly unique tour through our city!
The Nashville Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5k is presented by BlueCross Blue Shield of Tennessee Community Trust. Proceeds from the race benefit Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee, which is dedicated to “providing support, education and hope to all people impacted by cancer, including family members and friends of those diagnosed.” Thanks to the support of events like the Nashville Marathon, Gilda’s Club is able to offer its services free of charge to everyone! With a mission of ensuring “no one has to face cancer alone,” Gilda’s Club includes support groups, healthy lifestyle workshops, mind-body classes, social activities, educational lectures, and community resource information.
Not able to make it to Nashville for the race? This year, we’re offering the option to run virtually! All you need to do is register for the virtual race, run within 2 weeks of the race, and send an email to receive your race-tech shirt and medal.
What you need to know:
- Register online by NOON on November 8, 2017. (Mail-in registrations must be post-marked by November 1).
- Packet pick-up is recommended PRIOR to race day:
- Thursday, November 9th, 11am-7pm
- Friday, November 10th, 11am-6pm
- Start/finish line at Broadway and 1st Ave South in downtown Nashville
- Click here for PARKING INFO
Race day schedule – Saturday, November 1:
- Half & full marathon starts at 7am
- 5k will begin about 7:15, once the half and full marathoners have cleared the start area