Nashville Locals Membership
- There is limited space at each event so early registration is important. This limit on number of attendees allows more focus and time to genuinely connect with those around you. We offer different sized events to fit everyone’s networking styles – first come, first served.
- Because we will work with venues to reserve space, please do not register, and then not show up. That’s not cool. If your plans change, please cancel your registration through Eventbrite at least 24 hours in advance so someone else can join us.
- To maintain the quality and variety of each event for all participants, we will limit the number of members from certain industries. We promise we are just trying to keep any one industry from being over-represented (it’s already happened), thus defeating the value for those members.
- Nashville Locals is NOT a direct solicitation group. While members are encouraged to connect and grow their businesses, anyone using the membership directory information to directly solicit unprompted business will have their membership canceled.
- Questions? Email us first: [email protected]
- Once you become a member, your annual payment will be processed via PayPal immediately.
- The membership is non-refundable, but is transferrable. To unsubscribe from our annual billing cycle, please click the button at the bottom of this page. (Again, you will not receive a refund, you are simply opting out of your membership at the end of the annual cycle.)
Ready to become a member?
Awesome! Let’s do this!
Look in your inbox for your New Member Welcome information!
(We process new applications daily, but give us up to 24 hours to set you up in the system!)
Want to chat? Great! So do we! 615.348.7768